Friday 26 September 2014

SURAT AL-BAQARAH With Tafseer


                                               In the Name of Allah,
                              the Most Gracious,the Most Merciful

  1. And He taught Adam all the names (of everything)then He showed them to the angels and said,"Tell Me the names of those if you are truthful."
  2. They(angels)said:"Glory be to you,we have no knowledge except what you have taught us.Verily,it is you,the All- knower,the All-Wise.
  3. He said:O Adam,inform them of their names,"and when he had informed them of their names,He said:"Did I not tell you that I know the Ghaib (unseen) in the heavens and the earth,and I know what you reveal and what you have been concealing/"
  4. And (remember) when he said to the angels:"Prostrate yourselves before Adam."And they Prostrated except lblis(satan),he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers(disobedient to Allah).
  5. And We said:"O Adam!Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight,of things therein as you both will be of the Zalimun(wrong-doers)."
Tafseer:
The Prophet said,"On the day of Resurrection the believers will assemble and say,Let us ask somebody to intercede for us with our Lord,So they will go to Adam and say,"you are the father of all the people,and Allah created you with His Own Hands,and ordered the angels to prostrat mselves to you,and taught you the names of all things:so please intercede for us with your Lord,so thatHe may relieve us from this place of ours;Adam will say ,"I am not fit for this (i-e. intercession for you)"Then Adam will will remember his sin and feel ashamed thereof.He will say,"Go to Nuh(Noah
0,for he was the first Messenger Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth;They will go to him and Nuh (Noah)will say, "I am not fit for this undertaking:He will remember his appeal to his Lord to do something of which he had no knowledge,then he will feel ashamed thereof and will say ,"Go to Khalilul-ur-Rahman,[i-e.Ibrahim(Abraham)].They will go to him and he will say,'I am not fit for this undertaking.Go tp Musa(Moses),the slave to whome Allah spoke (directly)and gave him the Taurat(Torah).So they will go to him and he will say,"I am not fit for this undertaking,and he will mention 
9his) killing a person who was not a killer, and so he will feel ashamed thereof before his Lord, and he will say,Go to "Isa (Jesus),Allah's slave, His Massenger and Allah's Word and a spirit coming from Him."Isa(Jesus) will say,I am not fit for this undertaking, go to Muhammad(p.b.u.h)the slave of Allah whose past and future sins were forgiven by Allah,'So they will come to me and i will proceed till ask my Lord's permission and i will be given permission.When i see my Lord,i will fall down in prostration and He will let me remain in that state as long He wishes and then i will be addressed.'(Muhammad!)Raise your head.Ask, and your request will be granted; say, and your saying will be listened to; intercede, and intercession will be accepted.'I will raise my head and praice Allah with a saying (i-e. invocation)He will teach me, and then I will intercede. He will fix a limit  for me (to intercede)whomr I will admit into Paradise. Then I will come back again to Allah,and when I see Lord, the same thing will happen to me. And then I will intercede and Allah will fix a limit for me (to intercede)whome I will admit into Paradise,then I will come back for the third time,'and then I will come back for the fourth time ,and will say,"None remains in Hell but those whome the Qurran has imprisoned (in Hell)and who have been destined to an eternal stay in Hell.'(The compiler)Abu'bdullah said;'But those whome the Quraan has imprisoned in Hell'refers to the Statement of Allah "to abide therein forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment